The resin ESD floor: The best protection against static electricity
The discharge of static electricity can cause much damage to equipment. A proper ESD floor prevents this problem and is therefore indispensable in companies that work with products that are susceptible to damage by static discharge.
A good ESD floor and the substrate on which it is located have to meet the following conditions:
- The ESD floor is applied with electrically conductive adhesive
- The ESD floor is grounded through copper strips or electrically conductive layers
- The surface on which the ESD floor lies is completely flat
- The substrate is treated with the appropriate primer
And a good ESD floor in addition has the following properties:
- The floor ensures elimination of static charges and discharges to protect electronics
- The floor ensures elimination of static charges and discharges in persons and equipment
- The flooring is resistant to chemicals, acids and other products
- The floor has a lasting resistance to ESD
The antistatic and durable ESD floor
Flowresin provides ESD resin flooring that meets all these requirements and characteristics. Depending on the chosen system, the electrical resistance lies between 5×10 4 and 1×10 9 Ohms. Our resin floors are very suitable for use in the electronics industry, but are also perfectly suitable for use in hospitals (especially operating rooms) and the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to the static properties of an ESD Flowresin flooring offers all the comfort and advantages of a resin floor, such as ease of maintenance and durability.
Are you interested in an ESD floor, please get in touch with our consultants. They are happy to visit you to assess your specific situation and your personal wishes.
Flowresin ESD floors are always:
- Quickly taxable
- Scratch resistant
- Maintenance friendly
- Attractively priced
- Available in many colors
For more information and advice on our ESD floors you can contact us: +31 20-8452650. Or get a free quote from this website now!