Arturo PU2035 Self-levelling floor is suitable as a durable, decorative and aesthetic finish for cement- and plaster-bound substrates in:
- Museums and showroom
- Permanently elastic
- Decorative application
- Dust-free and easy to clean
Primer/scratch coat (depending on the substrate)
- Arturo EP6500 Primer * (2-C, EP)
- Arturo EP6200 Scratch Coat * (2-C, EP)
- Arturo PU2035 Cast floor (2-C, PU)
Transparent top layers
- Arturo PU7750 Topcoat * (2-C, PU, transparent, extra matt)
- Arturo PU7320 Topcoat * (2-C, PU, transparent, silk matt)
- Arturo PU7180 Topcoat * (1-C, PU, transparent, gloss)
- Arturo PU7975 Topcoat * (1-C, PU, transparent, silk matt)
Colored Top Coats (Due to yellowing, we recommend a pigmented finish as standard).
- Arturo PU7900 Topcoat * (1-C, PU, colored, satin gloss)
- Arturo PU3320 Topcoat * (2-C, PU, colored, silk matt) (Arturo PU3320 Topcoat must be finished with a transparent topcoat)
Substrate preparation Cast floor
Remove cement skins and concrete residues by grinding and sanding. Roughen smooth and dense surfaces (such as those of concrete) by means of dust-free shot blasting. Roughen anhydrite floors and remove any skin by blasting or sanding (depending on the skin tensile strength). Treat contaminated surfaces by means of chemical cleaning.
Sand afterwards. Then always make the floor dust-free by vacuuming with an industrial vacuum cleaner. Fill cuts and holes with a suitable filler. Repair holes and cracks with Arturo EP1500 Repair Mortar *.
Pre-treat cement- and plaster-bound substrates with Arturo EP6500 Primer * and/or Arturo EP6200 Scratch Coat *.
The consumption is approximately 1.57 kg per m2 per mm of layer thickness. The recommended layer thickness is between 2 and 3 mm. In other words, a consumption of 3.14 to 4.71 kg per m2.
Manual plus necessary tools
In this Manual you can read how to install a PU Cast floor. The required tools plus additional information about working with specific Arturo PU2035 Self-levelling floors can be found in the application guideline. Both documents can also be found above under the heading Product Appendices
For more extensive product, application and safety information regarding Arturo PU2035 Self-levelling floor, look under the heading ‘Product Attachments’ above.
Are you unable to determine the color? A color chart offers you the solution.