This leveling epoxy consists of 3 components and provides a base layer on your tile or rough concrete floor. The 3 components are epoxy, hardener and filler.
- Leveling out a rough concrete floor (afterwards it is wise to provide the entire floor with an Epoxy Scratch Coat)
- Leveling out a concrete floor with adhesive residue
- Repair of cracks in a concrete floor
Before applying this leveling product, the concrete or tile floor must first be primed with a primer. The Primer Ultimizer or X300 is recommended for this.
Use a bucket, mixing stick, gloves to mix the 3 components and a flat trowel for spreading.
- Seamless and liquid-tight
- Moderate flow for smoothing
- Good mechanical load capacity
- High hardness
- Good basis for an epoxy floor coating or cast floor
- Mixing ratio A:45, B:5, C:50
- Processing time: Approx. 30 minutes
- Dust dry: After 8 hours*
- Walkable: After 16 hours*
- Overcoatable: Apply the next coat after 16 hours, within 36 hours
- Fully taxable: 7 days
- Total weight set: 50 KG