UV resin/Jewelry resin is a 1-component resin that cures by means of UV light. UV light is in daylight. The more sun, the more UV radiation. Curing takes about 5 to 10 minutes in direct sunlight. With a UV lamp it goes faster, it takes 2 to 4 minutes before the UV resin is completely hard. The UV resin dries beautifully clear and shiny. Another advantage is that there is no pungent smell.
Use this UV resin/Jewelry resin for making jewelry or other smaller projects.
Let your imagination run wild and make the most beautiful creations. For a beautiful result you can use dyes, glitter, dried flowers, charms or silicone molds. Make sure that you do not use too many dyes, because then the UV radiation cannot reach it well and the UV resin does not cure properly. It is possible to cure several layers on top of each other. So each time put a layer under the lamp or let it harden by means of sunlight and then another layer.
- Make sure you have a work surface that is protected by a newspaper or, for example, a garbage bag.
- Use silicone molds or charms to fill with our UV resin/Jewelry resin.
- This UV resin is very easy to apply due to the handy nozzle.
- If you want to pour in flowers or something small, you first make a thin layer that you let it harden. And then you place the flower on the cured layer, after which you apply another layer of UV resin. This prevents it from floating or sinking.
- Use this UV resin with glitter, powders, alcohol ink or color pigments for a beautiful result. Make sure that you do not use too much as the UV resin will not cure properly.
- Keep closed and dark after use.