Suitable as a durable, seamless finish for cement- and plaster-bound substrates.
Arturo EP2480 Cast floor ESD is particularly suitable for finishing floors in areas where combustible substances are used, storage of combustible substances, production areas with explosive substances or ammunition factories and depots.
- Dust-free and easy to clean
- Impact, impact and wear resistant
- Available in RAL 1014, RAL 1024, RAL 5001, RAL 5014, RAL 7001, RAL 7011, RAL 7016, RAL 7030, RAL 7035, RAL 7038, RAL 7047, RAL 9005
- Meets the standards/methods:
NEN EN 1081
NEN EN IEC 61340-5-1 (for resistance to earth)
NEN EN IEC 61340-4-1
NEN EN 1010:2007 + c1 2008
DIN VDE 0100-410
Certifications and standards
- Abrasion resistance (Taber value) : according to DIN EN 53754
- Skid resistance (R-value): according to DIN 51130 and BGR 181: R9
- Fire class: according to NEN EN 13501-1: B fl – s1
For more extensive product and safety information regarding Arturo EP2480, please see the ‘Downloads’ heading above.
Are you unable to determine the color? A color chart offers you a solution. Order it here