High-quality adhesive in water dispersion, especially for bonding PVC, LVT and rubber floors in commercial environments, but also a universal adhesive for all common types of flooring. Particularly suitable for the installation of modular LVT.
Suitable for floors and walls indoors.
- Suitable as an adhesive on a wet bed:
- flat, absorbent surfaces;
- floor heating systems.
It can be used for:
- static and dynamic loads, including heavy loads, in residential, commercial and industrial environments (e.g., hospitals, shopping malls, airports, etc.);
- stresses caused by wheels of chairs in accordance with EN 12529. Also suitable as a pressure-sensitive adhesive for bonding dimensionally stable floor coverings to impermeable, non-absorbent substrates.
Some application examples Ultrabond Eco V4 Evolution is used for bonding:
- homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC floor coverings, strips and tiles;
- CV and multi-layer PVC floor coverings;
- rubber flooring (strips and tiles, including multi-layer floor coverings with an acoustic or foam layer).
Also suitable as universal glue for:
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles);
- modular LVT;
- SPC, rigid and hybrid, LVT;
- semi-flexible vinyl floor tiles (VCT);
- textile floor coverings with all common backings (latex-primed, PVC and polyurethane foam, natural jute and Action-Bac®, etc;)
- needle felt woven floors also in latex;
- flocked textile floors;
- linoleum with a natural jute backing;
- polyurethane, polyolefin and synthetic linoleum floors;
- polyolefin-based floor coverings and chlorine-free floor coverings (PO);
- PUR floor coverings (PU);
- PVC and rubber wall coverings;
- indoor sports floors.
- very easy to apply;
- longer open time;
- fast and strong first tack;
- excellent adhesion to the back of the floor covering;
- very high peel strength;
- good dimensional stability;
- exposure to casters in accordance with EN 12529;
- EMICODE EC1 Plus (very low emission);
- Blue Angel – DE UZ113.
A PVC trowel is recommended for the Mapei Ultrabond Eco V4 Evolution. This is the chip holder with teeth A2. This leaves the right amount of adhesive on the surface for good adhesion.