Pallmann Pall-X 96 is the perfect one-pack parquet lacquer. The Pallmann Pall-X 96 is easy to work with and ideally suited for both residential and commercial use. Its fast drying and abrasion resistance make Pallmann Pall-X 96 the perfect choice.
Areas of application
Waterborne 1-component parquet lacquer for heavily used parquet floors in homes and projects.
- Sanded parquet floors in heavily used areas, such as schools, offices and stores
- Solid shelves
- Parquet on underfloor heating
- Fully sanded edge-to-edge parquet
- Good resistance to mechanical and chemical stress.
- Ready to use
- Easy to process
- Good to roll
- Very good filling capacity
- Very fast drying
- Highly wear-resistant
- DE-UZ 12a / Environmentally friendly, practically no harmful EMICODE EC 1 PLUS / Very low-emission substances
|Pack size||5 l|
|Shelf life||At least 12 months|
|Consumption per layer||Approx. 100ml/m2|
|Optimal processing conditions||Between 18 – 25C at 35% – 65% relative humidity|
|sandable||After approx. 2 hours*|
|paintable||After approx. 2 hours*|
|final strength||After approx. 10 -12 days*|
*At 20C and 65% humidity