Description and application:
Highly low-emission, current-conducting wet and semi-wet dispersion adhesive for laying current-conducting PVC, rubber, linoleum and textile floor coverings on absorbent and dense substrates. This adhesive has a short hold time and is suitable for heavy loads. Indoor application only.
- Current-conducting PVC and rubber up to 4 mm thick in strips and tiles (use sealant squeegee 23/80)
- Current-conducting carpet (use sealant squeegee 23/TL)
- Current-conducting linoleum in strips and tiles up to 4 mm thick (use sealant brush 23/TL)
- Heavy duty in homes, stores and industry e.g.:hospitals, operating rooms, computer rooms, production rooms etc.
- Swivel castor load rollers according to DIN EN 12529
- Wet, shampoo and spray extraction cleaning
- Absorbent, leveled substrates
- Dense, non-absorbent substrates, such as screed, UZIN KR 410
- Hot water underfloor heating
This ready-to-use current-conducting adhesive with high final adhesion contains current-conducting carbon fibers, which stabilize the adhesive and protect the covering from indentation sensitivity when applied wet. The fiber addition also provides protection against residual impressions.
Components: Polymer dispersion, preservatives, carbon fibers, mineral aggregates, additives and water.
- Pronounced constant conductivity
- Light enrichment.
- Pronounced wire image
- Rapid initial adhesion
- Very low consumption
- High shear strength.
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS / very low emission.
- RAL UZ 113 / Environmentally friendly, very low emission.