Suitable as a durable, seamless finish for cement- and plaster-bound substrates and tile floors.
Arturo EP1200 Trowel Floor is particularly suitable for finishing floors in:
- Industrial halls
- Industrial kitchens
And where high demands are made on mechanical and chemical load-bearing capacity and on hygiene.
- High compressive strength
- Impact, impact and wear resistant
- Can be used as a skirting board
- Can be applied manually or with a butterfly machine
- Component C in color
- To lubricate on a slope
- Skirting boards and curbs can also be covered with the Arturo EP1200 Trowel floor .
- Pre-treat cement- and plaster-bound substrates with Arturo EP6500 Primer* and/or Arturo EP6200 Scratch Coat*.
- Arturo EP1200 Trowel Floor
Top layer/Seal layer/Anti-slip
- For a liquid-tight matt finish, the trowel floor is first provided with one or more layers of Arturo EP7950 Seal Coat*, after which this mat can be finished with Arturo PU7750 Top Coat*, Arturo PU7320 Top Coat* and Arturo EP7610 Top Coat*.
- For a non-slip finish, the Arturo PU7750 Topcoat*, Arturo PU7320 Topcoat* or Arturo EP7610 Topcoat* can be provided with anti- slip grain.
The consumption per mm of layer thickness per m2 is 1.5 kg. The recommended layer thickness is between 5mm and 12mm. This means a consumption of between 7.5 kg per m2 and 18 kg per m2. A set of Arturo EP1200 Trowel Floor contains 74.25 kg.
Substrate requirements and preparation
Remove cement skins and concrete residues by grinding and sanding. Roughen smooth and dense surfaces (such as those of concrete) by means of dust-free shot blasting. Roughen anhydrite floors and remove any skin by blasting or sanding (depending on the skin tensile strength). Treat contaminated surfaces by means of chemical cleaning. Sand afterwards. Then always make the floor dust-free by vacuuming with an industrial vacuum cleaner. Fill cuts and holes with a suitable filler. Repair holes and cracks with Arturo EP1500 Repair Mortar*.
The requirements for the respective substrate can be found in the product information sheet
For more extensive product, application and safety information regarding Arturo EP1200 Trowel Floor, please see the ‘Product Attachments’ heading above.