Suitable for decorative and aesthetic finishes. Can be used as an elastic casting layer on cement- and plaster-bound substrates.
Features Arturo PU2030 Cast floor
- Permanently elastic
- Only applicable indoors
- Decorative application
- High degree of UV stability under normal daylight exposure
- Dust-free and easy to clean
System structure Arturo PU2030 Cast floor
System construction Primer/scratch coat (depending on the substrate)
- Arturo EP6500 Primer * (2-C, EP)
- Arturo EP6200 Scratch Coat * (2-C, EP)
- Arturo PU2030 Cast floor (2-C, PU)
- Arturo PU7750 Topcoat * (2-C, PU, transparent, extra matt)
- Arturo PU7320 Topcoat * (2-C, PU, transparent, silk matt)(only in combination with a 1st coat of Arturo PU7750 Topcoat)
- Arturo PU7180 Topcoat * (1-C, PU, transparent, gloss)
- Arturo PU7975 Topcoat * (1-C, PU, transparent, silk matt)
Substrate preparation Cast floor
Remove cement skins and concrete residues by grinding and sanding. Roughen smooth and dense surfaces (such as those of concrete) by means of dust-free shot blasting. Roughen anhydrite floors and remove any skin by blasting or sanding (depending on the skin tensile strength). Treat contaminated surfaces by means of chemical cleaning.
Sand afterwards. Then always make the floor dust-free by vacuuming with an industrial vacuum cleaner. Fill cuts and holes with a suitable filler. Repair holes and cracks with Arturo EP1500 Repair Mortar *.
Pre-treat cement- and plaster-bound substrates with Arturo EP6500 Primer * and/or Arturo EP6200 Scratch Coat *.
The consumption is approximately 1.56 kg per m2 per mm of layer thickness. The recommended layer thickness is between 2 and 3 mm. In other words, a consumption of 3.12 to 4.68 kg per m2.
Manual plus necessary tools
In this manual you can read how to install a PU Cast floor. The required tools plus additional information about working with specific Arturo PU2030 Self-levelling floors can be found in the application guideline. Both documents can also be found above under the heading ‘Product Attachments’
For more extensive product, application and safety information regarding Arturo PU2030 Cast Floor, please see the ‘Product Appendices’ section above.
Are you unable to determine the color? A color chart offers you the solution.