Quick-curing, plastic-enriched and highly water-repellent cement joint mortar with high abrasion resistance. For grouting ceramic wall and floor tiles and discoloration insensitive natural stone and marble composite tiles. On account of its stress relieving properties, codex X-Tec is also suitable for large format coverings. Water and frost resistant for indoor and outdoor use.
- Ceramic tiles and porcelain stoneware
- Split plates and facade masonry
- Small, medium and glass mosaic
- Discoloration insensitive natural stone and marble composite tiles
- Glass building blocks, facades
- Balconies and terraces
- Traffic buildings such as tunnels, stations, etc.
- Environments with high stress from moisture and temperature fluctuation
- In residential, commercial and industrial construction
- Floor Heating
Benefits & Features
codex X-Tec is a fast and hydraulically curing grout, with very good grouting and finishing properties, which cures tear-free, deformable, water-repellent and frost-resistant.
- For joint widths of 2 – 20 mm
- Closed fine surface
- Fast and malleable curing
- Easy processing, good joint filling
- Good adhesion to the sides
- Waterproof, frost and road salt resistant