Double Coat is a high gloss two component topcoat based on saturated polyester resins and modified aliphatic isocyanates.
Main features and user purpose
- Excellent flow, easy to apply by brush, roller or air spray;
- Good resistance to various chemicals;
- High scratch resistance;
- Excellent color and gloss retention;
- Very good adhesion to various plastics (even without the use of primers);
- Suitable as a topcoat in two-component paint systems for wood, steel, aluminum, epoxy, polyester, ABS, etc.;
- Not suitable for surfaces permanently exposed to water.
For usage, see the product information sheet