Ready-to-use, high performance, slip resistant project paste adhesive, easily spreadable, with a long correction and open time
Indoor bonding of all types of ceramic wall tiles – particularly where a long correction time is required
Bonding of boards for thermal and acoustic insulation, decorative ceilings, aerated concrete blocks on most building surfaces provided they have been properly pre-treated.
Examples of applications:
- Application of ceramic wall tiles to interior walls:
- walls of bathrooms and shower rooms;
- wooden surfaces (provided moisture-resistant), structurally correctly attached and pretreated;
- Mapegum WPS Waterproofing Membranes;
- highly absorbent, pretreated substrates such as aerated concrete blocks, cement and gypsum and lime-cement plasters , gypsum board walls ;
- precast concrete walls or poured concrete walls (at least 3 months old);
- Existing tiles (provided one of the two surfaces is absorbent).