- Bonding of heavy and large format ceramic tiles on walls.
- Indoor wall bonding of almost all types of ceramic wall tiles and mosaics, especially in areas where a long correction time is required.
- Bonding of thermal insulation panels and sound insulation panels, decorative ceiling elements and aerated concrete blocks ON most substrates commonly used in construction, provided they have been properly pre-treated. Ideally suited to non-metallic absorbent substrates.
Sucking and non-sucking tiles (such as porcelain tiles) on:
- walls in bathrooms and shower rooms;
- wooden surfaces, provided they are moisture resistant;
- waterproofing membranes such as Mapegum WPS;
- Walls made of aerated concrete blocks;
- especially absorbent substrates, provided they have been properly pre-treated;
- cement plasters and lime-cement plasters;
- concrete walls made of precast panels or poured directly on site;
- gypsum plaster or prefabricated panels;
- gypsum board;
- Painted walls (provided the paint is solid and the tiles are absorbent); test in advance for suitability.
- old tiles (provided one of the two surfaces is absorbent);
- large format tiles on walls;
- tiles on heated substrates.
Ultramastic 5 is a newly developed dispersion adhesive based on special acrylic resins, graded mineral additives and auxiliaries. Ultramastic 5 is a ready-to-use, white paste adhesive. Thanks to its excellent thixotropic properties and workability, Ultramastic 5 can also be used for large format wall tiles. The open time of 30 minutes (at +23° C and 50% R.H.) ensures that bonding can be carried out in complete safety. Applied tiles adhere immediately thanks to the excellent thixotropic properties of this product. Ultramastic 5 binds as it evaporates water and then obtains considerable elasticity and excellent adhesive strength, which resists most vibrations and deformations of building materials. Ultramastic 5 possesses excellent performance properties after complete curing. Therefore, before commissioning, wait until the adhesive has fully cured. The temperature resistance is excellent up to +90° C.