Protects and beautifies all interior woodwork (parquet, plank floors, stairs, countertops, paneling…).
Ideal for spaces that need to be quickly walkable and easy to maintain.
- Matt oil based on modified polyurethane resins.
- Ideal for raw wood or old oil wood.
- Intensive use.
- Pleasant odor.
- Retains the natural wood color.
- Very easy to apply. Fast drying.
- Absorbs excellently, nourishes the wood thoroughly.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals. Improved resistance to water.
- Shining is not necessary. Use of heavy and expensive tools is also not necessary. OLÉOFLOOR® NATURAL can be tinted with a universal pigment (max. 3%) for the first coat only. Always perform a test first.
- Easy maintenance.
- Can be applied to all common types of wood used for these purposes.
- Also suitable for renovation of untreated wood.