Oil-wax combination, which provides an open-pore, breathable surface and gives the wood a natural aspect. The wax content makes the surface evenly matte and velvety. The improved cross-linking provides an even better water and dirt repellent surface. The low dirt absorption is comparable to that of a lacquered parquet floor. Can be colored with Pallmann Pall-X 333 Color Concentrate.
Areas of application
Combination of liquid oils and liquid hardwax, suitable for impregnation and surface improvement. Also to be used in combination with Pallmann Pall-X 333 Color Concentrate to color the floor with 1 of the 31 colors from the Color Collection.
- Apply with spatula or roller
- Light Processable
- Accentuates wood color-structure
- Resistant to common household chemicals
- Can also be used in combination with Pallmann Pall-X 333 Color Concentrate
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS / very low emission
- Sanded wood floors
- Sanded loaded floors parquet floors, including planks
- Sanded headwood
- Wooden furniture(solid wood)
- Floors on underfloor heating