Pasty solvent and water-free 2-component PU parquet adhesive. The cured adhesive film is hard-elastic, non-shrinking and stress-distributing.
Areas of application
2-component PU adhesive in accordance with ISO 17 178, especially for multi-layer parquet, duo plank, mosaic parquet and chipboard (sandwiches), as well as for the bonding of parquet-compatible UZIN underlayers.
- chipboard rolls
- high side
- Tap is 6mm to 90mm wide
- Tap is 6mm to 180mm wide
- Burgundy 8-10mm to 240width
- Shelf 10mm
- Parquet parquet up to 220mm wide
- Duo plank up to 220mm wide
- Cement screeds, calcium sulphate-bound screeds (anhydrite) or concrete
- New, bolted, stable chipboards P4-P7 or OSB 2- OSB 4 boards
- Gypsum fiber boards
- Parquet-suitable equalizations
- Parquet suitable UZIN subfloors
- Hot water underfloor heating NB. All mineral substrates and sanded asphalt floors must be primed with Pallmann P104.
- Easy to pass
- Complies with VOC regulations
- Shrink-free also double layers
- Hard elastic adhesive film
- Economical use
- Can be used on dense substrates •
- Solvent-free • EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS / very low-emission