UZIN PE 375 Reno Primer is an extremely low-emission, fast-drying primer for the preparation of moisture-insensitive substrates Particularly suitable for weakly absorbent and old waterproof adhesive residues, which must be levelled or where adhesive work is carried out on floors and walls. Indoor application only.
- Anhydrite floors with waterproof adhesive residues
- Cementitious screeds
- Cementitious screeds with water-resistant adhesive residues
- Absorbent concrete floors
- Existing well adhered levelling layers
- Fresh (yet dry) leveling layers, if “post-leveling” proves necessary.
- Primer under repair and leveling products
- Heavy-duty floors in homes, stores and industry
- Hot water underfloor heating
- Application with swivel castors according to DIN EN 12529
System component in fast track construction Use UZIN PE 360 PLUS for new anhydrite floors and old anhydrite floors without adhesive residues. When leveling on wood, use UZIN PE 400 or UZIN PE 630. In some cases, UZIN PE 280 may also be an option. Seek appropriate advice for this.