Field of application
- filling cavities
- fixing individual small parquet elements
- Cement screeds, calcium sulfate screeds or concrete
- Substrates with old, well adhering, waterproof adhesive or leveling residues
- New screwed particle boards P4 – P7 or OSB / 2 – OSB / 4 boards
- Existing ceramic and natural stone floors, Terrazzo and others.
- New poured asphalt screeds
- Systems of dry floor panels, gypsum fiberboards
- For parquet-suitable levelling compounds
- UZIN insulating and system subfloors suitable for parquet
- Hot water underfloor heating
Advantages/characteristics of the product
UZIN RK 37 is a 1-component injection resin for gluing and renovating wood floors, filling hollow areas/hollow sounding areas, fixing individual parquet elements or smaller sub-surfaces. The adhesive with particularly low viscosity cures even at very low amounts of ambient humidity. The foaming effect ensures good filling of cavities. For indoor applications.