Ready-to-use, fast-drying polyurethane primer. Thin liquid, easy to process, 1-component so no material wastage due to excess mixed material.
Field of application
Fast drying 1-component PU adhesion primer for bonding parquet with Pallmann parquet adhesives. For reinforcing and sealing screeds. As a moisture-isolating primer on moisture-resistant substrates with increased residual moisture percentage.
- Fast drying primer for the bonding of parquet with P4, P5, P6, P8 NEU, P9 and P10 on cement, anhydrite and wood granite screeds, cast asphalt, concrete, chipboard, drywall floorboards and old substrates with well adhering adhesive or levelling residues.
- Reinforcement of absorbent mineral substrates, e.g. cement, anhydrite, magnesite and wood granite screeds, concrete and others.
- On cast asphalt allow Pallmann P104 to cure for 24 hours.
- Primer on moisture-sensitive substrates, such as chipboard or OSB boards on gypsum-based floorboards.
- Moisture insulation in 2 to 3 layers on cementitious moisture-resistant substrates such as cement screeds with a residual moisture content of up to 4%.
- With Pallmann P104, parquet can be glued quickly and time-savingly. Once the pretreated surfaces are walkable, parquet can be bonded with P4, P5, P6, P8 NEU, P9 and P10.
- Hot water underfloor heating (in case of moisture barrier, obtain technical information first).
- Cement screeds, calcium sulphate-bound screeds (anhydrite) or concrete
- New, bolted, stable chipboards P4-P7 or OSB 2- OSB 4 boards
- Gypsum fiber boards
- Parquet suitable equalizations
- Parquet suitable UZIN subfloors
- Hot water underfloor heating NB. All mineral substrates and sanded asphalt floors must be primed with Pallmann P104.
- Easy to apply with a roller or spatula
- Complies with VOC regulations
- Very fast drying
- Good penetrating power
- Moisture Insulating
- EMICODE EC 1 R PLUS / very low emission