Description and application:
UZIN PE 360 PLUS Universal Primer a solvent-free dispersion primer for the pretreatment of absorbent, moisture-insensitive substrates that are to be leveled or where adhesive work is being carried out on floors and walls. For indoor application.
- Anhydrite floors with waterproof adhesive residues
- Cementitious screeds
- Sand Cement Floors
- Existing UZIN levelling layers
- Fresh (yet walkable) leveling layers, if “post-leveling” proves necessary.
- As a primer under repair and levelling products
- For heavy-duty floors in homes, stores and industry
- Hot water underfloor heating
- Application with swivel castors according to DIN EN 12529
- As a system component in fast track construction
UZIN PE 360 PLUS penetrates deeply into the substrate but also has excellent film-forming properties. The UZIN PE 360 PLUS ensures excellent adhesion of the levelling compound to the substrate and also ensures that water does not sink into the substrate too quickly. The new formulation of UZIN PE 360 PLUS dries particularly quickly, eliminating long waiting times.
How do I use the product?
Please read carefully the
instructions for use in our blog