Clear yacht varnish for protecting polyester, wood, epoxy surfaces. Contains a UV filter to protect the underlying epoxy from yellowing.
- Sand the surface and make sure it is dry and free of dust and grease.
- Add hardener: 25% based on the weight of the resin. Mix the liquids well.
- Apply the DD paint to the surface with a brush or roller.
- After 24 hours, the varnish can be painted over with itself.
- Do not apply this product wet-in-wet and avoid higher film thicknesses to avoid problems with sagging and drying out.