Suitable as a durable, seamless finish on asphalt, cement- and plaster-bound or steel substrates.
Arturo PU2060 Cast floor is particularly suitable for finishing floors in:
- printing houses
- detention houses
- technical areas.
- UV stable? Then choose the Arturo PU2030 Cast floor
- Impact, impact and wear resistant
- Good chemical resistance
- Easy to clean
- Very good flow
- Very good processing properties
- Available in various colors
Approx. 1.50 kg/m²/mm layer thickness. Recommended layer thickness is 2 – 3 mm, which means that consumption is between approximately 3.00 and 4.50 kg per m2. Always allow some slack when calculating the required number of kilograms to ensure that you do not come up short.
Primer/scratch coat (depending on the substrate)
- Arturo EP6500 Primer * (2-C, EP)
- Arturo EP6200 Scratch Coat * (2-C, EP)
- Arturo PU2060 Cast floor (2-C, PU)
Transparent top layers
- Arturo PU7750 Topcoat * (2-C, PU, transparent, extra matt)
- Arturo PU7320 Topcoat * (2-C, PU, transparent, silk matt)
- Arturo PU7180 Topcoat * (1-C, PU, transparent, gloss)
Colored Top Coats (Due to yellowing, we recommend a pigmented finish as standard).
- Arturo PU3320 Topcoat * (2-C, PU, colored, silk matt) (Arturo PU3320 Topcoat must be finished with a transparent topcoat)
Substrate preparation Cast floor
Remove cement skins and concrete residues by grinding and sanding. Roughen smooth and dense surfaces (such as those of concrete) by means of dust-free shot blasting. Roughen anhydrite floors and remove any skin by blasting or sanding (depending on the skin tensile strength). Treat contaminated surfaces by means of chemical cleaning.
Sand afterwards. Then always make the floor dust-free by vacuuming with an industrial vacuum cleaner. Fill cuts and holes with a suitable filler. Repair holes and cracks with Arturo EP1500 Repair Mortar *.
Pre-treat cement- and plaster-bound substrates with Arturo EP6500 Primer * and/or Arturo EP6200 Scratch Coat *.
For more extensive product, application and safety information regarding Arturo PU2060, please see the ‘Product Attachments’ heading above.
Which color should I choose?
Are you unable to determine the color? A color chart offers you the solution. Order it here