High-quality adhesive in water dispersion, specifically for bonding PVC, LVT and rubber floors in commercial environments, but also a universal adhesive for all common types of floor coverings. Particularly suitable for installing modular LVT.
Suitable for floors and walls indoors.
- Suitable as a wetbed adhesive on:
- flat, absorbent surfaces;
- underfloor heating systems.
It can be used for:
- static and dynamic loads, including heavy loads, in residential, commercial and industrial environments (e.g. hospitals, shopping malls, airports, etc.);
- stresses caused by chair wheels according to EN 12529. Also suitable as a pressure-sensitive adhesive for bonding dimensionally stable floor coverings to impermeable, non-absorbent substrates.
Some application examples Ultrabond Eco V4 Evolution is used for bonding:
- homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC floor coverings, strips and tiles;
- CV and multi-layer PVC floor coverings;
- rubber floors (strips and tiles, including multi-layer floor coverings with an acoustic or foam backing).
Also suitable as universal glue for:
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles);
- modular LVT;
- SPC, rigid and hybrid, LVT;
- semi-flexible vinyl floor tiles (VCT);
- textile floor coverings with all common backings (latex-primed, PVC and polyurethane foam, natural jute and Action-Bac®, etc.);
- needle felt woven floors also in latex;
- flocked textile floors;
- linoleum with a natural jute back;
- polyurethane, polyolefin and synthetic linoleum floors;
- polyolefin-based and chlorine-free floor coverings (PO);
- PUR floor coverings (PU);
- PVC and rubber wall coverings;
- indoor sports floors.
- very easy to apply;
- longer open time;
- fast and strong initial tack;
- excellent adhesive coverage on the back of the floor covering;
- very high peel strength;
- good dimensional stability;
- exposure to castors in accordance with EN 12529;
- EMICODE EC1 Plus (very low emission);
- Blue Angel – DE UZ113.
A PVC trowel is recommended for the Mapei Ultrabond Eco V4 Evolution. This is the chip holder with teeth A2. This leaves the right amount of glue on the surface for a quality bond.